First, what is a crystal grid?
Ever heard of them before?
Crystal Grids are the combination of sacred geometry and crystals with the intention of manifesting your deepest dreams, goals, and desires.
Sacred Geometry is the metaphysical science and belief that the geometric patterns that are found in nature and the cosmos are like a divine fingerprint.
Crystals themselves are made of perfect crystalline structure: that is, under a microscope, crystals look like repeating patterns of sacred geometrical formations.
Basically, a crystal grid is a special arrangement of crystals and stones, used with the intention, to manifest the desired result
So, how does the crystal grid work?
The sacred geometric pattern helps to direct the energy of your crystal more effectively.
The combination of multiple crystals together enhances their power as they work synergistically together.
With a crystal grid, you use your thought energy and the power of the grid to bring more of what you desire into your life.
Crystal Grids can be used in a variety of ways; they can be used in healing, manifesting, ritual work, meditation, intention-setting practices, or simply as a creative endeavor.
Here’s a simple step-by-step guide to making your first ever crystal grid:
1. Choose your sacred space - First thing first you want your space to be clear of any negative energy. You can cleanse it by burning sage or any of your preferred methods.
2. Set your intention - Set your intention and write it on a piece of paper. In setting up your intention, be as specific as you can as this will also determine which crystals you will use.
3. Choose crystals - Depending on your intention, choose a crystal that is aligned with it. If you are having a hard time choosing your crystal, remember, there are no right or wrong stones to use, so choose the ones that you are the most attracted to. Trust your intuition! Just don’t forget to charge and cleanse them before getting them to work!
4. Choose your sacred geometric pattern - Choose a pattern aligned with your purpose. This is to be used as a template or base for your grid. You can know more about them here: 6 Most Popular Crystal Grids Templates & Their Meanings
5. Breathe deeply and state your intention or visualize it in your mind - Repeat the statement out loud, if possible, and use a wand or hand to direct on the center stone. Visualize it lighting up with your intention and the influx of energy.
6. Set up your crystal - Start from the exterior and move towards the center. As you are placing each stone into your grid, make sure you keep your intention in mind. Remember to place your center crystal on the top of your intention
7. Activating your grid - Use a clear quartz point or a Selenite wand to link the energy of all the crystals within the grid. Trace the grid design, “drawing” a line between each of the crystals to connect them energetically.
Now, your grid is all set!
You may want to meditate in front of your grid each day for a few minutes, or just sit in the presence of your grid to fill you up with the energy you’re trying to create.
So, let’s get a little deeper. Below are the part of the grids and their meaning:
The Center Stone: The center stone acts as the anchor for the grid's energy, like the antennae, which is what broadcasts your intention into the universe. The center stone is the largest piece in the grid or the highest vibrational one.
The Surrounding Stones: These are the crystals that will be placed around the center stone. These act as modifiers or as satellites to your grid receiving and broadcasting the intention out into the world. How many you need will depend on how simple or complex you would like to make the grid.
The Amplification Stones (Optional): These are typically Quartz Points or Tumbles placed in a corresponding outer grid or alternatively placed in geometric points between the Surrounding Stones. These are not completely necessary, but quartz serves to transmit, amplify, and power up the grid even more.
Objects of Importance (Optional): This can be an item from a special person, a photo, or any other item aligned with your intention.
You want to create your crystal grid on a new moon, representing new beginnings!
“Empty yourself and let the universe fill you”